ABOUT THE JOB –
Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications. Support and/or install software applications/operating systems. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. May design, plan and coordinate work teams to provide technical support to project team members.
The ideal candidate will code software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardize the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversee testing and develops fixes.
- Experience building enterprise and Web scale software products
- Experience in delivering SaaS
- Experience in technical development leadership
· Reviewing current systems
· Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
· Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
· Producing detailed specifications and writing the programmer codes
· Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
· Preparation of training manuals for users
· Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
· Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
· Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
· Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
· Perform other duties as may be required.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Agile Environment
- Visual Basic
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
ABOUT THE COMPANY –
docuLynx is the leading provider of Active Information Archive™ Solutions. We offer an end-to-end archiving solution that simply captures, manages and presents business critical information in one powerful platform.
docuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Its solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. The company safely stores some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. It currently safeguards and provides access to more than 440 million cubic feet of records and 75 million computer backup tapes, and the list is growing.
COMPANY ENVIRONMENT –
docuLynx has been in business since 2004 and still manages to maintain its small company innovativeness, high energy, cross functional and nimble capabilities, while supporting world class customers. Our team is singularly focused on delivering customers value. Visit our website at www.doculynx.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION –
· All offers are contingent on favorable drug, and alcohol screening and background check.
· No relocation is offered for this position. Local candidates will have priority consideration.
· Work Authorization: U.S. Unrestricted
· Competitive salary, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.