MAXIMUM VALUE. MINIMUM RISK.
Information Governance 101.
Information Governance is about applying a set of policies, processes, and infrastructure to information enabling the organization to create a maximum of business value while increasing IT efficiency in the management of that information and minimizing the inherent risk.
THREE ESSENTIAL STEPS TO KICKSTART INFORMATION GOVERNANCE:
The first step in governing your information is understanding the data you have. How often is it used, what kind of information is it, how old is it? This is a dark mystery in most organizations.
DocuSuite analyzes your information to give you clarity on what information you have so you can create and implement an information governance strategy that works for your organization.
The next step is cleaning out information that provides no business value, inactive files or documents beyond their retention period.
DocuSuite automates the process of identifying and releasing data that needs to be defensibly deleted. This is essential to information governance but it also reduces your storage costs - in most cases from 60 - 80%.
Classification has always been an essential task to records management. However, manual classification typically covers only 30% of an organization's information due to the labor intensive process.
DocuClassify, an essential module of DocuSuite, allows you to auto-classify documents based on content and keywords. Auto-classification is the only way to fully automate information governance.
DocuSuite - YOUR INFORMATION GOVERNANCE BACKBONE
Our easy-to-implement software allows you to manage your enterprise information, regardless of where it resides (structured and unstructured data stored in different applications and silos such as file shares, SharePoint, email, enterprise applications such as ERP and CRM systems, or in-house applications), for the purpose of reducing IT storage costs, reducing compliance risk and maximizing information value. Our solutions allow you to automate the critical tasks related to Information Governance and Storage Optimization.
DocuSuite ensures that policies are consistently applied across disparate systems and content types so that you can:
- Gain transparency of your information
- Ensure that sensitive content such as PII or IP is identified and managed to reduce unwarranted access
- Delete valueless information or information that might cause harm to the organization if not identified correctly
- Find information more readily during a discovery process
- Ensure long-term audit-proof preservation of information
- Enable an effective retention schedule to meet regulatory compliance
- Ensure intelligent and cost-effective storage of information
AUTO-CLASSIFICATION FOR INFORMATION GOVERNANCE
DocuLynx’s Adaptive Auto-Classification technology, DocuClassify, classifies a wide variety of structured and unstructured enterprise data including e-mails, documents, files, records and ERP data, file servers and SharePoint objects. It enables follow-on processes such as DLP, intelligent movement of information to optimized storage tiers, audit proof archiving, and eDiscovery.
- Greater degree of information transparency
- Policy-based compliance and information security
- Identify critical information that should not be moved to the cloud
- Auto encrypt sensitive information before moving it to the cloud
- Identify important information that needs to be archived
INFORMATION GOVERNANCE SOLVES REAL PROBLEMS
- Employees can‘t effectively collaborate and share knowledge
- Compliance requirements don’t follow a fixed sequence or stucture
- Hard to track who did what, when and why
- Existing structures prevent flexibility
- 40% of a knowledge workers time is spent managing their documents
- 15% - 35% of a knowledge worker’s time is spent searching for information
- 15% of the work week is spent reproducing information that already exists