The Foundation for Improved Work Management
What you don’t know can hurt you, especially if you don’t know information that is critical to providing customer service, completing a business transaction or complying with internal or regulatory compliance mandates. DocWorkflow Document Management (powered by FileBound) makes it easier for users to store all of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure centralized repository.
Once documents are in DocWorkflow, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via a simple search and organized to reflect the way employees work. An all-in-one application, DocWorkflow Document Management includes:
- Electronic forms capability that can be used to collect data from internal users or external customers
- Flexible licensing options to affordably fit any usage scenario, making DocWorkflow a practical solution for a truly enterprise content strategy
- The capability to capture virtually any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms
- An integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work.
- The ability to perform granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click
- Easy to configure user rules and security settings to balance access with privacy and compliance
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want
Work Management through Automation
Knowledge workers spend far too much of their workdays performing tasks that add little value (like routing work to other teammates or approvers) or could be easily performed with software (like visually validating data or comparing it to data in another document or system). DocWorkflow eliminates these tasks, allowing valuable employees to focus on the work that really matters.
The hallmark of DocWorkflow is its ease of use. Designed with user experience as a top priority, the graphical, drag-and-drop configurability allows users to easily automate even the most complex processes. This outstanding usability reduces training and configuration time, making it possible to develop solutions faster and see ROI sooner. Workflow extends the capabilities of Document Management to include:
- Process automation that increases efficiency and improves control by enforcing corporate policies
- Analytics that drive greater visibility into process efficiency and areas for improvement
- Automatic import, escalations and scheduled event capability that reduce manual tasks and human error
- Heavy Equipment Dealer Streamlines AP Processing Across 60+ Locations
- Buying group increases member response time by 800% without increasing costs
- City Expands Access to Millions of Documents
- Furniture retail outlet maintains document security and increases efficiency with FileBound
- Orthopedic hospital uses FileBound to rehab internal processes and maintain quality patient care